Boiler Replacement & New Boiler Guide for London Homes
Are you in need of a boiler replacement or a new boiler for your home? Look no further than our expert team at Rowlen Boiler Services With over 50 years of experience, we’re confident we can help you find the perfect boiler for your needs.
When should I upgrade and get a new gas boiler?
If your existing boiler is not working or beyond economical repair, it’s usually cheaper to get a new boiler installed rather than repaired. Additionally, if you experience frequent issues with your boiler that require multiple repairs or service appointments per year, it may be more cost-effective to buy a replacement. It’s also a good idea to upgrade your boiler if it’s over ten years old and suffering from poor energy efficiency. This usually means expensive gas bills, so a new boiler would be the best option. If you’re planning to move your system or would like to move your existing boiler to a new location, it’s usually better to get a brand-new boiler.
How to get the best new boiler for your home
Deciding on the best type of new boiler depends entirely on your home. For example, a small London flat with 1 bedroom would have a different replacement boiler than a 5-bedroom home in Mayfair. Here, we have listed some main features to look out for when choosing a combi or gas boiler replacement, and the key things to factor into your decision are:
- Hot water usage: Large families that use a lot of hot water will find a regular boiler or system boiler more efficient. Therefore, a home with fewer occupants will benefit from a combi boiler. This will mean that running costs are lower, which will keep your energy bills down.
- Home size: Because combi boilers don’t require hot water cylinders, we can install them in a home with less space. See our recommended replacement boiler size chart or use this boiler size calculator to get the best boiler for your home.
- Solar water heating compatibility: If you’re using solar to power your hot water, it’s essential to know that many combi boilers are less compatible and inefficient with this heating system. Contact us if you’re unsure.
New replacement boiler guide to getting the perfect boiler for your home
Our expert team at Rowlen Boiler Services will help you find the perfect boiler for your home. We offer a range of replacement boiler options, including:
- New combi boiler replacement: Combination boilers, also known as gas combi boilers, are the most popular type of home boiler system in England. They provide instant hot water and efficient central heating. Most new combis run at over 90% efficiency, thanks to the condensing technology involved and improvements in parts and energy-efficient components.
Pros and cons of getting a new boiler
- New gas combi boilers don’t require any external components, so they’re sleek and compact.
- Hot water is available on demand.
- They are more affordable to install than regular models.
- A replacement combi boiler is easy to install.
- More internal moving parts mean there are more potential malfunctions. These issues may be more expensive to fix than with a conventional boiler.
- Hot water from a combi boiler system can only support one user at a time. This makes combi boilers less suited to a larger home.
At Rowlen Boiler Services we offer fantastic customer service and aftercare, with thousands of happy customers and over 100 excellent rated google review. We also offer different ways to pay, including new boiler finance.
In conclusion, replacing or upgrading your boiler is an important decision that can have a significant impact on the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. By following the tips and recommendations in this guide, you can make an informed decision on the best type of boiler replacement for your needs and budget. Remember to consider factors such as the size of your home, your hot water demand, and your preferred fuel type when choosing a new boiler. With the help of a trusted boiler replacement company like Rowlen Boiler Services, you can rest assured that your new boiler will be installed safely and efficiently, providing reliable and efficient heating for years to come.