New Commercial Boiler
When it comes to organising a new commercial boiler, it is wise to speak to an expert and with Rowlen that is exactly what you will get! We are a family-run business that has over 50 years’ experience in commercial boilers. This means that you can arrange your commercial boiler work with us, safe in the knowledge that you are in good hands.
When you get in touch with us about your commercial boiler needs, you will be greeted by one of our family team who will discuss your requirements in full. We will arrange a time to meet that is convenient for you and talk you through everything we can offer you.
Commercial Boiler Installation
It is a reality that all boilers have a shelf life, and as such, they will need to be replaced when they are no longer performing at their peak. Many people avoid arranging a new commercial boiler installation because of the time it takes or the money it costs. However, failing to replace a boiler that is no longer working efficiently will not only drain your bank account but also runs the risk of breaking down when you least expect it!
Why Should I Replace My Commercial Boiler?
It can be difficult to know when the best time is to replace a boiler. No one wants to replace a unit that is functioning perfectly well, but no one wants that unit to breakdown without warning. We have listed some of the most common reasons to help you navigate your decision on whether to replace or not.
- Older boilers can often meet the criteria for being replaced when they get past 15 – 20 years of age. The main reason for this is because they will begin to show signs of ageing and need more frequent repairs to keep going. The reason there is a lower and upper age is dependent on whether your commercial boiler has been serviced each year of not. Those boilers that have been serviced tend to last longer as any problems have been dealt with routinely.
- Spending more and more on energy bills as the years go by is not just because of rising energy prices but can also be a sign that your boiler needs to be replaced. As a boiler gets older, it gets less efficient and needs to work harder to produce the heat and hot water that your business needs. Many people discount buying a new commercial boiler because of the cost. Still, in reality, you are throwing money away on energy bills by keeping a boiler that is not working efficiently.
- Noisy boilers are a common problem as a boiler ages, and you may have become accustomed to hearing banging, gurgling and bubbling. The problem with these noises is that they may be a sign of a blockage in the system that needs attention or they could be a warning that the water pressure is too low. Either way, finding the cause of the noise can be difficult without an engineer, and even if it is resolved, it is often the first warning sign that your boiler is reaching the end of its life.
- Parts that cannot be replaced is a common issue with older boilers. This is because as a boiler gets older, the parts are decommissioned, leaving you with a boiler that cannot be repaired. This is one of the most frustrating reasons for replacing a boiler, but it is also a sign that your machine is past its best and needs replacing with a more modern alternative. If you find yourself in this situation, you will be shocked at the reduction in your energy bills when the new boiler is installed. This is due to the advances in boilers over the years, making them more efficient than ever!
Which Boiler Should I Choose?
There are lots of boiler brands to choose from but is always wise to opt for a brand that focuses on quality and efficiency. Here at Rowlen, we can fit a range of commercial boilers and will help you to choose the one that best meets your needs. Some of the most common brands we install include:
- Ideal Commercial Boilers
- Valliant Commercial Boilers
- Worcester Commercial Boiler
- And many more
If the brand you are interested in is not listed, then don’t worry! Just contact us to discuss your requirements; we would love to hear from you!
Don’t just take our word for it, our happy customers have rated our service as “Excellent”
Get In Touch Today
We will never try to pressure you into anything and are happy to provide a free quote for each of the commercial boilers you are interested in. When you have decided how you want to proceed, we will arrange everything to fit in with you and your business. All our engineers are well qualified, professional individuals and we are sure you will be impressed with what we have to offer.
Do not delay any longer – get in touch today and arrange your no-obligation, free quote. We cannot wait to meet you!