About Ideal Commercial Boilers
Ideal have been in the boiler business for over a century, so when it comes to design and innovation, as well as quality customer service, they have a real advantage. Since 1906 the company has been manufacturing both residential and commercial boilers, and in recent years they have embraced sustainability in their designs coupled with the great price points they offer their appliances for.
They were the first brand to really pay attention to boiler efficiency, and were among the first to introduce high-efficiency appliances as early as the 1980s. When you buy a commercial Ideal boiler you can be sure that you’re getting great value for money, as well as an appliance that will save you money on your energy bills in the long run.
Boiler engineers recommend Ideal commercial boilers too because they are quick to install, maintain and service over the years that they are in operation. Highly reliable, Ideal boilers which are serviced frequently are able to provide long-lasting benefits to businesses and commercial property owners.
The Ideal Commercial Boiler Range
While the company mainly caters for domestic boiler installations, they also have multiple options for businesses and other kinds of premises for their heating and hot water solutions. Ideal have all of the bases covered when it comes to choice, and the condensing boilers you can choose range from floor standing and wall hung units, to pressure jet and modular boilers.
The 5 boiler types in the Ideal portfolio have multiple benefits, suited to different buildings, check out the main features of each below to decide the right commercial boiler for you.
Imax Xtra 2
- Durable heat exchanger with cast aluminium silicon alloy
- Five-year warranty on the heat exchanger
- Touchscreen controls for easy operation
- Freestanding design with wheels for simple installation
- Fits into a small area, ideal for space-conscious premises
- Modern design features
- Efficiency of 97.7%
- 5:1 turndown
- Award-winning commercial boiler 2020
- Good quality heat exchanger
- Low NOx emissions
- Multiple cascade options
- Quick and easy to service
- Serviceable flue
- Compact footprint for small premises
- Efficiency of 99.6%
Evomax 2 (Cascade & PHEX)
- Modular unit making multiple installation easy
- Six units can be joined in a cascade for larger premises
- Back-to-back or Inline boiler arrangements
- High output per boiler of 900kW
- Plate heat exchanger – Brazed
- Cascade control system
- Class 6 for NOx emissions
- Fully ErP compliant
- Can be wall or floor mounted for flexibility
- 4 boilers can cascade together to deliver 540kW output
- Heat exchanger – non-corrosive stainless-steel
- Smaller options have potential to run directly from LPG
- Available in kW outputs of 50/70/95/115/135
- Cascade sequence control with backlit interface
- Compact foorprint
- Turndown of 5:1
Imax Xtra EL
- Single unit kW outputs of 320/395/470/545/620
- Dual unit kW outputs of 715/790/940/1090/1240
- Floor standing designed for larger commercial properties
- Low NOx emissions – Class 6
- High efficiency (part load: 109.8%)
- LCD display unit for easy maintenance
- Simple to install
- Complies with ErP
Ideal Commercial Boiler Installation & Servicing
Here at Rowlen, we have lots of experience with installing and servicing Ideal commercial boilers due to their popularity – pairing high quality with cost-effectiveness for businesses large and small. We can install both floor standing and wall mounted commercial Ideal boilers on your premises in just a few hours depending on your set up.
We regularly install and maintain Ideal boilers across a wide range of premises including hotels, restaurants and schools, so no matter where you need your boiler installation you can be sure we have the skills to carry it out safely – all of our technicians are Gas Safe registered.
When it comes to servicing, commercial landlords are legally obliged to have the boilers on their premises serviced once every year, however we recommend this is carried out every six months due to the increased pressures and demands of a commercial boiler compared to their domestic counterparts.
If you’re considering a new commercial boiler and are unsure which brand would be best suited for your unique requirements, give Rowlen a call today and we can walk you through the options. We can attend your property to provide a bespoke quote, and discussing the pros and cons of various options, including kW output, size, location and pricing to meet your budget.