Laars Pool Heaters
If you enjoy the luxury of owning your own swimming pool, you are sure to want to keep it in good working order so that it can be enjoyed all year round with friends and family. Part of keeping any pool heater working well is regular maintenance and servicing, and this is where Rowlen can help you.
Swimming Pool Boiler experts
Rowlen is a family-owned company and offers boiler expertise to a wide range of clients. Our servicing and repair options are good value for money, and we take pride in every job we complete. Many of our clients are shocked when they find out that regular servicing can extend the life of their equipment as well as reducing the cost of repairs. So, if you have gas swimming pool heaters and want to get them looked over, call us out today!
Common Problems with Laars Pool Boilers
With any brand of pool heater, there are common issues that crop up time and again. With our expertise, these problems can be solved easily without you needing to pay extortionate fees. Some of the problems that see regularly include:
- Laars Lite 2 thermocouple repair – this is when a component part near the pilot light becomes faulty and stops the pilot light from lighting. We can adjust or replace this component to fix this issue.
- Laars Lite won’t fire up – this can be due to a range of issues within the system, and we are able to check the wiring, the quality of the flame and other indicators that will show us where the fault is so that we can fix it.
- Low water flow – this issue is very common and can often be the result of a clogged filter where the pool has gotten dirty. If, after cleaning, the pressure gauge is not showing as ‘normal’ you will need to call us out to look for other issues.
- Thermostat issues – if your pool is not heating to the right temperature, then you may have an issue with your thermostat not correctly maintaining heat or not reporting the accurate temperature back to the unit. In these cases, you may need to have it replaced to get the unit back up and running.
We are qualified to work with all Laars pool boilers so that you can get your Laars Lite 2 pool boiler repair organised, knowing that we have the expertise that you need. We are also able to work on the older Jandy pool heater systems, helping you to maintain your pool heater for longer.
Laars Boiler Servicing
If you are having a repair done and want your unit serviced as well, then this is no problem at all. We offer a standard service for £120 + vat so that you can budget for the work to be done. Our service involves checking the boiler over completely and looking at:
- The dual switches
- Gas valves
- Pilot readjustment valves
- Checking for corrosion
- Water flow level
- Reversible heat exchanger
- Water pressure
- Burners and burner tray
- Sealed controls
- And much more!
Once the service is complete, we will give you a full overview of the condition your heater is in. If there are any minor issues, we would be happy to resolve those as we work, subject to your agreement.
All our servicing work is carried out by fully qualified engineers who will help you to keep your boiler in great condition for as long as possible. If there are any major faults, then we can discuss the best way forward with you before arranging to repair or replace your boiler. You will never be pushed into a specific course of action, and we are always happy to answer your questions so that you have full control over what happens to your boiler.
The Service We Offer
When you choose Rowlen to service and repair your pool boiler, then you can look forward to a professional engineer arriving at your property at a time that is convenient for you. They will inspect the boiler and report back to you with any findings.
Typically, we can repair common faults during our first visit so that you can enjoy your pool again with minimal fuss. For less common repairs we may need to order a specific part and will need to arrange a second visit to complete the work. If we do need a second visit, then we will make the return appointment at a time that suits you so that it fits in with your plans.
Don’t just take our word for it, our happy customers have rated our service as “Excellent”
Call Rowlen Today
If you are experiencing issues with your boiler, then talk to our friendly team who will arrange everything for you. All you need to do is look forward to enjoying your pool again once we have got it back into good working order for you. Don’t delay; connect with us today.