Potterton Boiler Repair London
Are you searching for Potterton boiler repairs near me but don’t know which company to trust your job with? Rowlen is the expert you need when it comes to Potterton boiler problems, meaning that you don’t need to look any further when it comes to finding a reliable engineer.
We are a very experienced team and work hard to maintain the excellent reputation we have with our customers.
Potterton Boiler Repairs London
Finding the right service when you live in London can be hard, but you can be sure that our Potterton boiler repair service will ensure that you can use your boiler without worry. We are fully trained to deal with a wide variety of boiler problems, including:
- Boilers that turn on and off with no reason
- Low boiler pressure
- Noisy boilers
- Frozen pipes
- No hot water
- Radiators not working
- Water leaking from the boiler
- And lots more
When you choose our service, we will send a well-qualified engineer to your home to diagnose the problem and give you a free quote for the work with no pressure sales. We are often able to fix the problem on our first visit and complete our work to the highest standards.
Contact our friendly, family-run team today to arrange your initial appointment and ask any questions you may have about our service. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Potterton Boiler Service London
If you live in London and have a Potterton boiler, then it is a great idea to contact Rowlen and let us service your boiler every year for you. It is widely recognised that a serviced boiler will last far longer than one that is not appropriately maintained. Annual servicing allows you to know precisely what is going on with your boiler and have the peace of mind you need to know that it will last another year.
Here at Rowlen, we follow the UK guidelines and recommend that you:
- Arrange an annual service
- Upgrade any parts that have deteriorated
- Install the right replacement parts rather than cheap alternatives that will break
- Only use a qualified engineer for your repairs
- Replace your boiler every 10-15 years
Following these guidelines will help you to eliminate most of the issues that arise with boilers and mean that you will have an accurate picture of your boiler’s health so that you can plan when it may need to be replaced.
Boiler Service Appointment
A boiler service is conducted by a qualified engineer and lasts between 45 and 60 minutes. On the day of your appointment, you will be issued with a timeslot so that you do not need to wait in, wondering when the appointment will happen. When our engineer arrives you can expect them to check the following as part of the service:
- Inspection of the boiler unit
- Inspection of the boiler controls
- Water pipework
- Gas pipework
- The flow of gas and pressure
- The internal component parts
- The electrical connection
- Safety mechanisms
- Combustion release
- The seals
- The flue
If there is any aspect that needs to be repaired, the engineer will discuss this with you before they leave. We can often even repair it while in your property or arrange an appointment for you to complete the work. You are under no pressure to have any further work done if you would prefer not to.
Potterton Boiler Installation London
If you are looking for a new boiler, then the Potterton models are a great choice, and we are fully qualified to install them for you. Our service means that you can have a new boiler up and running with minimal disruption.
There are so many great reasons to have a new boiler installed, and we’ve listed just a few for you to consider:
- Efficiency – new boilers are more energy-efficient and will help to reduce the amount you spend each month on your bills! A boiler that has been in a property for around 15 years will tend to have less than 60% efficiency, meaning that a large portion of your bill is wasted energy!
- Space Saving – Old boilers tend to be far larger than newer models, meaning that if you want to save some much needed space then having it replaced is a great idea!
- Reducing Costs – If you have had a service and your current boiler needs a few repairs, then it may be far better financially to get a new boiler installed. New boilers will be under warranty, and your yearly service should produce far better results than one for an older boiler!
Don’t just take our word for it, our happy customers have rated our service as “Excellent”
Connect With Us Today
When you choose Rowlen, you are getting access to over 50 years of experience combined with top class customer care. We are proud of our reputation and will work hard to impress you with our no-nonsense approach and fair pricing.
Call us today and chat with one of our team who will talk you through all the options available to you and book your initial appointment. Then you can sit back and relax, knowing that an expert engineer is on their way to help you get your boiler up and running again.