Vaillant System Boilers: The Ultimate Buying Guide In London
Looking for a reliable and efficient system boiler for your home? Vaillant is a brand that has been providing top-quality boilers for over 140 years, and their system boilers are among the best in the market. In this guide, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about Vaillant system boilers, including their benefits, range of models, and suitability for different homes.
Benefits of a Vaillant System Boiler Why choose a Vaillant system boiler over other brands? Here are some key benefits to consider:
- Vaillant system boilers are compatible with a wide range of hot water cylinders, which could reduce your boiler replacement cost.
- Most Vaillant system boilers are Quiet Mark accredited, so you won’t be disturbed by a noisy boiler.
- With ten different outputs available, ranging from 12kW to 64kW, you’re sure to find a model that’s the right fit for your home.
- Some Vaillant system boilers offer advanced modulation, which can reduce energy waste and save you up to £300 a year on heating and hot water bills.
What is a Vaillant System Boiler? A system boiler is a type of boiler that requires a separate hot water cylinder to store hot water. This means that you can have multiple taps and showers running at the same time without any loss of pressure or temperature. Vaillant offers four different models of system boilers, each with a range of outputs to suit different homes.
Vaillant System Boiler Models Here’s an overview of the four models in Vaillant’s system boiler range:
- ecoFIT pure system boiler: Designed to fit into a kitchen cupboard, this model is a good option for homes lacking in space. It comes with a rear flue option for extra flexibility.
- ecoTEC exclusive: This high-efficiency model is the perfect match for when environmental credentials are an important consideration. It also has low fuel consumption, and 85% of its parts are recyclable when it comes time for it to be replaced.
- ecoTEC Plus: Vaillant’s flagship boiler is both quiet and efficient. It drops down to using just 16% of its maximum power when it knows you don’t need so much heating power. The Vaillant ecoTEC plus 637 system boiler provides the top-end output within this range, making it an excellent choice for busy households.
- ecoTEC Plus 48 and 64kW: These are the powerhouses of the range. Designed for the largest of properties, these versions can also run on LPG if there’s no natural gas supply to the home. Each of these boilers is handmade in Vaillant’s Derbyshire manufacturing centre.
Is a Vaillant System Boiler Right for Your Home?
System boilers are an excellent choice for larger homes and remove any worry about needing to use hot water at two outlets at the same time. However, it’s important to choose a Vaillant system boiler with an output that’s suitable for your home’s needs. If you live by yourself and rarely have the heating on, then choosing a Vaillant system boiler with a high output could mean higher running costs than is necessary. On the other hand, choosing a model with too low an output for a large home with two bathrooms and lots of radiators may not generate enough power to deliver what’s needed.
How Long Do Vaillant System Boilers Last?
Vaillant boilers come with either a two or five-year guarantee as standard. But this can be extended by another five years if you choose a Vaillant Advance engineer to complete the installation. Boilers generally have a lifespan of between 10-15 years, so boiler cover can be worth considering.
Boiler repairs can often be avoided by regular servicing, which is also necessary to keep your warranty valid. Vaillant boiler service costs vary depending on the model, location and the company you hire. A typical Vaillant boiler service cost will usually be between £75-£140.
If you’re in the market for a new boiler, Vaillant system boilers are an excellent choice for many households. They offer high efficiency, advanced modulation, and a wide range of outputs to suit different homes. With Vaillant’s long history of quality and reliability, you can be confident that you’re making a wise investment in your home.
But how do you know which Vaillant system boiler is right for your home?
Here are some factors to consider:
- The size of your home and number of occupants: A larger home with more occupants will need a system boiler with a higher output to meet the hot water and heating demands.
- Your hot water usage: Do you have multiple bathrooms and showers? Do you need hot water for other purposes, like a washing machine or dishwasher? Consider your hot water usage when choosing a Vaillant system boiler.
- Available space: Some Vaillant system boilers are designed to fit into a kitchen cupboard, while others may require more space. Make sure to consider the available space in your home when choosing a model.
To make the selection process easier, you can use Vaillant’s guide to selecting the right kW output for your home. With this information, you can confidently choose the Vaillant system boiler that’s the perfect fit for your home’s needs.
In summary, Vaillant system boilers are a great choice for larger homes with higher hot water and heating demands. With a wide range of models and outputs to choose from, you can find the perfect fit for your home. Regular servicing and maintenance can also help extend the lifespan of your Vaillant system boiler, and boiler cover can offer peace of mind in case of any unexpected repairs. Consider a Vaillant system boiler for your home and experience the benefits of high efficiency and reliable performance.