About Worcester Bosch
With a history of manufacturing water heating systems dating back more than six decades to1962, this company has made a name for itself in the UK when it comes to reliable, energy-efficient boilers. What sets Worcester Bosch apart from competitors is that they understand heating is an essential part of our lives here in the cooler climes of the UK, and go the extra mile to ensure heating solutions are made as simple as possible, having this written into their company mission and values.
They were instrumental in changing millions of British homes from coal to central heating, and they were one of the first companies to create and install combi boilers so that smaller properties could have proper access to heating and hot water without having to install bulky hot water tanks. Worcester Bosch also provides training programmes for boiler engineers, and has trained tens of thousands of installers across the country.
When it comes to the advances made with the condensing boilers by Worcester Bosch, this technology alone has saved billions of tonnes of CO2, greatly reduced energy bills, as well as increasing overall efficiency. What’s more, this company has also given a lot of consideration to how boilers should look as well as function, providing small and compact remotely operated units for both residential and commercial premises.
The Worcester Bosch Commercial Boiler Range
Worcester Bosch commercial boilers are some of the best on the market. Lots of engineers prefer to work with this brand as they are not only simple to install, but easy to maintain and service. They have a range of outputs whether for light commercial use or heavier use, anywhere from 50kw to as high as 38,000kw.
All products manufactured by Bosch have excellent efficiency levels, and they also benefit from a long life span. Let’s take a look at the main five commercial Worcester Bosch boilers and their specifications to determine which one is right for your business or premises.
Uni Condens 8000F
- High efficiency, reliable condensing style boiler
- Stainless steel construction
- Ideal for larger buildings like pubs and offices
- Output range from 800kW up to 1200kW
- Simple installation
- Works with gas or oil
- Low rate of emissions
- Compact, space-saving design
- Reliable, durable system
- Cost-effective pricing for commercial uses
- Non-condensing style boiler
- High efficiency of 93%
- Available in output up to 1800kW
- Easy installation and servicing
- Flexibility of fuel options
- Fully certified to run at 110°C
- Compact design for space-saving
- Quiet performance
- Ideal for new builds or home renovation
- Low emissions of NOx
- Great efficiency at 40°C of 110.4%
- Compatible with multiple controllers
- Output of 395kW to 620kW
- Suitable for large homes, offices or restaurants
GB 162 V2
- Range of kW outputs 50/65/85/100
- Can be set up as a cascade
- Wall-hung for more floor space
- Runs on LPG or natural gas
- Efficient condensing technology – 95.7%
- Good turn down ratio
- Can be connected to internet
- For sealed systems only
- High outputs of up to 600kW
- Can heat a very large square foot area
- Easy to service with removable panels
- Combine with other similar heating systems
- Intelligent controls for maintenance
- Allows easy change from LPG to natural gas
- Perfect for large office spaces and retail units
- Doesn’t take up too much space for the kW output provided
Worcester Bosch Commercial Boiler Installation & Servicing
Worcester Bosch commercial boilers are favoured by engineers due to their simplicity when it comes to servicing. They have a great design which means that side panels can be removed in seconds giving direct access to all of the components inside to carry out a fast and efficient service.
Due to their size and shape, they are also fairly easy to install in commercial properties, and the fact that many can be cascaded easily together to deliver over a megawatt and a half of output is ideal for larger commercial heating set ups.
Here at Rowlen, we’ve been working with a wide range of both domestic and commercial Worcester Bosch boilers for over 50 years, so we know them inside out. This allows us to advise you properly when it comes to choosing the correct commercial boiler for your school, restaurant, hotel or office space. Give us a call today and find out how we can help you choose your perfect commercial boiler.
Give us a call today for further advice, and we’ll be happy to pay a visit to your property to assess the kind of boiler or boiler cascade that you’ll need to keep your premises warm, and with access to hot water wherever it is needed. You’re in good hands with Rowlen!